As the Programme Advisory Coordinator, it is your goal to better the academic environment of (I)BA by improving general practices. One part of the job is to recruit and guide a committee which has the freedom to work towards any aspect of academic improvement. This freedom thus entails the responsibility of constantly recognizing fields of improvement of RSM and working diligently towards improving them. This for example includes matters such as student stress levels or the RSM identity. The second major part is to oversee the general examination situation at RSM, including the compilation of reports identifying course-overarching issues. A natural part of the job is to work closely with numerous RSM bodies such as Programme Management, Academic Directors, Learning and Innovation Team, and Examination Board. This collaboration especially happens during Boost the Bachelor, where you will play an active role in contributing a student perspective towards the redesign of the bachelor – which is a unique chance to have an impact on education.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding three committees
- Maintaining close contact with several RSM bodies
- Actively participating within the Boost the Bachelor team
- Organising the Open Feedback Days
- Recognising academic fields of improvement of (I)BA
- Being well-informed about the courses and procedures within (I)BA
- Passion for improving education at RSM
- Leadership and team-working skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Professionalism in communicating with stakeholders
- Creativity and outside-the-box thinking
- Persistence and determination
- Ambition to increase awareness of Programme Advisory both internally and externally
- English fluency
Expected Working Hours:
The expected workload for the board year is approximately 15 hours a week. During busy moments this time is mainly spent on your core responsibility and during slower periods it is spent on long-term projects that improve SR or education at RSM.
et dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.
Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum.
Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.