Representing the student body is the basis of SR. As BA Coordinator you will be responsible for part of this core by planning and managing the representation of the first and second year BA students. This position entails recruiting, training, guiding, and monitoring the representatives, working closely together with Professors and Programme Management as well as the IBA, third year, and PA SR Coordinators, and managing the organisation as a whole as part of the board. Also, you are expected to have a complete overview on the first and second year BA exams to ensure they go accordingly. The BA Coordinator needs to be aware of the ins-and-outs of the faculty, which will certainly be of use during the rest of your studies.
- Being approachable for the Student Representatives and students.
- Gaining reliable/valuable feedback through various survey techniques.
- Organising trainings and feedback sessions for Student Representatives.
- Finalising and proofing reports.
- Establishing contact with all BA1 and BA2 Professors.
- Be familiar with the courses and procedures within BA.
- Encouraging students to “Speak Their Mind”.
- Monitoring Student Representative’s progress and work.
- Maintaining close contact with Programme Management.
- Good organisation skills.
- High level of Dutch.
- High level of English.
- Politeness and respect for professors and programme managers.
- Team working skills.
- Familiarity with BA procedures.
- Patient and attentive.
- Punctual and good time management.
- A critical thought on education.
Expected Working Hours:
The expected workload for the board year is approximately 15 hours a week. During busy moments this time is mainly spent on your core responsibility and during slower periods it is spent on long-term projects that improve SR or education at RSM.